DMV opens competition for high school students in City of Nis. Competition topic is developing a software that will be used for automatic testing of CPU boards. Students need to use open vision library. Presentation of competition assignment was held on 9th October at Bora Stanković high school. All additional tasks about assignment will be available on first workshop, when all teams will get DMV hardware, DMV Tester and all necessary documentation.
Each team can have 3 to 5 members. Teams that fulfill minimum requirements that are required by the project documentation will be awarded with worthy awards. Three teams which have the highest grades, will get the awards. Minimum requirements and scoring system will be defined in project documentation.
Awards( for each team member):
- 1st place: lap top( total fund 300.000 dinars)
- 2nd place: last generation smartphone ( total fund 200.000 dinars)
- 3rd place: Tablet computer ( total fund 100.000 dinars)
The first three teams will get an additional award, a seminar in Bansko, Bulgaria which includes:
- Seminar about internet of things technology and solutions
- Accomodation in Pirin Golf appartments in Pirin Golf resort complex
- Actively spending time in nature: playing golf, climbing..
Aplication deadline is 25th of October, deadline for finishing assignment is 1st of March 2020.
All interested teams can apply via e – mail address: email@example.com
The application should include the names of the team members, the team name and the name of the high school. The registered teams will be notified by email about the date of the first workshop.